Job Id: 308011-CM-ID3
Designation: IT Helpdesk Coordinator
Experience required: Fresher or experience in desktop level troubleshooting
Qualification required: Must be a Graduate from stream B.Com/B.A
Age limit: Below 30Yrs.
Experience: Previous experience working in a similar role providing technical support, help desk experience and experience with local area networks an asset.
- Provide 1st level support for all hardware problems reported, documenting problems and solutions as required.
- Escalate and route complex or unsolved problems to second level support specialists.
- Perform new installations and updates for all IT equipment, including desktops, laptops, printers, etc.
- Provide basic training to end users on hardware .
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes.
- Assist the I.T. Services group, where applicable, in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Support and ensure operating viability of LAN (Local Area Network) for all hours of operation and reports any abnormalities to the network administrator; routinely tunes system for optimum performance.
- Follow up on faulty hardware purchases by pursuing warranty advantage through distributors and manufacturers.
- Ensure software, hardware and network installs, re-installs, upgrades, moves, changes and relocations are made when necessary and as required.
- Assist on projects or special initiatives as assigned
Mandatory skills required: Excellent customer service skills and ability to understand and apply knowledge from technical manuals required
Work timings: Rotational shifts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Operating Systems, Lotus Notes applications preferred.